Most items you borrow from Pilgrim Library are eligible for up to 6 renewals. Media items are eligible for up to 3 renewals. However, there are a few times when you will NOT be able to renew items. The most common times when you will be unable to renew are listed below:
- If your record has been blocked, you will be unable to renew items.
- This normally happens if you owe too much in fines. Contact the library if you think this might be the case.
- You might not be able to renew your item if the item's due date is still far off.
- The system often only lets you renew items if they are close to their due date.
- You will not be able to renew your items if your item(s) have any holds placed on them.
- A hold means that someone else has requested and is waiting for you to return your item. You are able to keep your item to the full extent of the original loan period, but you will be unable to renew and extend this period. If you keep the item past you will be responsible for all fines and fees associated with an item being overdue (Please see Fines & Fees for more information.)
If you have any questions about renewing material, or believe you are getting an error message by mistake, please contact Collette Knight, for more information (419-783-2482 or email@example.com).