Welcome to Moodle!
Moodle is the online course management system at Defiance College. If you are taking an online class, or if your professor wants to put any part of the class online, they will use Moodle to do so.
Here's how Moodle works:
1. Get on a computer and go to the Internet.
- It is highly recommended that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access Moodle.
- There are documented instances of users having difficulty accessing Moodle through Internet Explorer.
2. Go to the Defiance College website.
- There's a link to Moodle "The Links" section of the left navigation pane.
3. Log into Moodle.
- As a student, your username is the beginning part of your email address. This should be your first initial, last name, and the numbers that follow (for example: asmith001, bjohnson002, cyoder005). Your password is the same password you use to log into any lab computer or your DC email.
4. Access your Moodle courses
- When you log in, you are brought to the Moodle Main Page. In the middle section of this page you should see your courses listed. To access a Moodle course, simply click on the title/name of the course.
- You may not be seeing the right courses listed. There are several reasons why this may be happening
Frequently Asked Questions:
|How do I get to Moodle?|
|How do I log into Moodle?|
|Problems logging into Moodle|
|How can I change my profile information in Moodle?|
|How do I get to my course page?|
|Problems getting to course pages|
|How does a forum work?|
|How do I turn in assignments on Moodle?|