- There is no charge for Make-Up Testing.
- Tests may only be scheduled after requesting Faculty/Staff complete the online test submission form.
- Available dates for test administration are determined by the submitting Faculty/Staff member.
- Please bring Photo ID
Make-Up Test Registration Information
Faculty/Staff must fill out the following form in order for the Testing Center to administer a make-up test:
Make-Up Test Request Form (Faculty/Staff use only)
Faculty/Staff OR Student then schedule a testing appointment online using the following link: (It is permissible for faculty to make the testing appointment online on behalf of the student. This would ensure that seats in the Testing Center are available when desired by the instructor.)
Note to Students: Please check with your instructor to ensure that your testing information has been received by the Testing Center prior to scheduling your make-up test.
General Make-Up Testing Information
With advance paperwork sent to the DC Testing Center, the Testing Center staff will gladly administer make-up exams for any student who is unable to test in the classroom because of an accident, illness, or other excused absence from class. Advance paperwork and appointments are required due to the high level and broad spectrum of testing offered by the Center to both the College and the local communities.
Information for Instructors:
Instructors must submit at least 24 hours in advance of the test time:
- A completed Make-Up Test Submission Form (link above)
- The instructor's test
These may be submitted by email to email@example.com
The delivery or return of the test by the Student is not acceptable.
Information for students:
- Students must make an appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Please use the link above to make an appointment.
- Students are required to use the registration system link above in order to schedule a testing appointment.
- If a student is late for their appointment, they may have to reschedule their test.
- All tests will be collected, and students will be asked to leave the Testing Center at the scheduled closing time.
- No cell phones are allowed in the center.
- No personal items are allowed inside the testing center. Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Students may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All students are required to show a DC ID or photo ID when taking any tests in the Testing Center. If a student does not have proper identification, the student will not be admitted for testing.
- The Testing Center will provide all pencils and scratch paper. The Testing Center does not have Blue/Green books (unless provided by instructor).
Need to make an appointment to take a test?