Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Note: Accommodated Testing must be done with the Accessibility Office - please contact, Kris Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-783-2445.
- Make-upTests may only be scheduled AFTER the requesting Faculty complete the online test submission form (link below).
- Available dates for make-up test administration are determined by the submitting Faculty member.
Please Read Carefully:
Make-up Test Registration is a 2-part process:
Step 1: Students & Faculty
Students: Contact your instructor for approval to take your test at the testing center and agree on a timeframe to have it completed by.
Faculty: Must fill out the following form in order for the Testing Center to administer a make-up test: Classroom Test Request Form (Faculty use only!)
Step 2: Students
To schedule appointments AFTER your FACULTY have completed the request form - contact Brandon Ripke via email at email@example.com or phone at 419-783-2414.
IMPORTANT TESTING INFORMATION
With advance paperwork sent to Brandon Ripke, he will gladly administer make-up exams for any student who is unable to test in the classroom because of an excused absence from class. Advance paperwork and appointments are required.
Information for Instructors:
Instructors must submit at least 24 hours in advance of the test time:
- A completed Classroom Test Submission Form (link above)
- The instructor's test - this may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-delivered to Brandon's office by the instructor.
The delivery or return of the test by the Student is not acceptable.
Information for students:
- Students are required to schedule a testing appointment BEFORE the test day with Brandon (see contact info. above)
- If a student is late for their appointment, they may have to reschedule their test.
- All tests will be collected, and students will be asked to leave the Testing Center at the scheduled closing time.
- No cell phones are allowed while testing.
- No personal items are allowed while testing.
- Students may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All students are required to show a DC ID or photo ID when taking a make-up test. If a student does not have proper identification, the student will not be allowed to take the test/exam.
- Brandon will NOT provide testing material (paper, pen or pencil, blue book, etc.). The student must be responsible for brining their own supplies.
Click the purple "Ask Us" side tab above