Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- I have established a communication plan with my students.
- I can use Moodle announcements to post announcements to my students.
- My syllabus is up-to-date and uploaded to my course.
- I have identified a way to hold office hours in Moodle
- I can assess my students’ learning in the Moodle gradebook (e.g. assignments, quizzes, etc.)
- I have made accommodations for students with special needs, such as extended quiz or test taking time. https://library.defiance.edu/moodletutorials/quizzes
- I can provide appropriate and timely DC-related resources to support my students.
Please visit the Leveraging Moodle section for more information and the Training section for opportunities to utilize other tools for teaching.
Click the purple "Ask Us" side tab above