Consider the following items when creating your syllabus or Moodle course:
- Link to class resources (journal articles, e-books, PowerPoint slides, etc.) in your course Moodle page for easy access for all students.
- Consider putting course textbooks and/or media on course reserve.
- Do not assume your students have strong research skills, even if they are upperclassmen.
- Schedule a library instruction session to ensure students have the necessary research skills.
- For more information & other instruction services available, please see: Library Instruction.
- Reserve space in the library for your class; we have computer labs & collaborative spaces available.
- We are frequently booked & cannot guarantee space or computers unless a reservation is made.
- To reserve a space in the Pilgrim Library please see: Building Schedule.